[dropcap]E[/dropcap]stablished in 1961, ELECTRO SISTMAS OF PANAMA, S. A. is the largest conglomerate of security companies in Panama and Central America. The group is comprised mainly by the following companies:
[one_third_first][icon_heading icon=”switch” icon_size=”64″ align=”center”]Electro Sistemas de Panamá, S.A.[/icon_heading][/one_third_first][one_third][icon_heading icon=”link-silver” icon_size=”64″ align=”center”]Protección de Seguridad, S.A.[/icon_heading][/one_third][one_third_last][icon_heading icon=”database-silver” icon_size=”64″ align=”center”]Transportes Blindados, S.A.[/icon_heading][/one_third_last]
- The group owns and operates from a state-of-the-art, 3,000 m² building specifically designed for the demands of the industry.
- Our 800 m2 warehouse contains over $2 Million of inventory that allows for fluidity during the installation process, as well as availability of replacements for an efficient service.
Instalation, Maintenance, and Service:
- We have a technical staff of over 5 electronic engineers and 40 electronic technicians, plus a fleet of over 25 service vehicles and trucks for the installation and maintenance of all security systems, guaranteeing the best service possible.
- Our average answer time is one hour and a half, and we install replacements while your equipment is fixed, insuring your protection is never interrupted.
- Electro Sistemas de Panamá actively participates in the development of fire protection and security norms on a national and international level through our membership and participation in the NFPA’s Technical Committee on Sprinkler Systems, the Society of Fire Protection Engineers (SFPE), and American Society for Industrial Security (ASIS).
- PROTECCIÓN DE SEGURIDAD, S. A., is a Central Station designed to meet the standards of Underwriter Laboratories. It is the first and most modern Central Station in Central America. Equipped with the latest technology, it is able to oversee thousands of theft and fire alarms, as well as medical emergencies and flooding.
- TRANSPORTES BLINDADOS, S. A., founded in 1983 by Electro Sistemas de Panamá in association with Wells Fargo Armored Service Corporation (Borg Wagner – Baker Industries). In 1986 Electro Sistemas bought Wells Fargo’s shares and became its primary stockholder. Transportes Blindados has a fleet comprising 14 armored trucks, in addition to a Grade A Banking Vault and facilities specifically designed for the service provided. Transportes Blindados provides service nationwide.